Thursday, October 8, 2015

moving in more ways than one.

    So, after all the tests, fluids, blood, procedures and being banned from food and water for 6 days I was given the ok to eat/drink fluids, the next soft food, with this I was moved from my room in the ICU (it was big and.fancy) to long term care oncology. The room reminds me of a room on prison but with a nicer bed, and I got my favorite nurse to move in a nice new lazyboy chair for Scott. Oh, and I'd like to thank Avni for getting me flowers.

The view from my ICU room
      

Flowers from Avni
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in addition to IVs and some food 



The best meatloaf ever.
The crap view from oncology





The wireless stats monitor I got when I moved to oncology.

I'm kicking Scott's ass in cards


No comments:

Post a Comment